Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Dec 15, 2007

More download sites for VmwAROS 0.5

VmwAROS 0.5 has been an immediate success: after announcing the new release, this website got about 1,000 visitors in 24 hours. I received also some really positive feedback from the AROS and the Amiga community, and this surely motivates me to do my best for this little distribution. Anyway, some users complained issues downloading from Megauploads. I'm really sorry for that and I apologize for any problem, however finding free storage services that allow the needed disk space (205 MB) is not so easy, and I feel right to thank Megauploads for the opportunity. Any proposal for mirroring VmwAROS 0.5, however, is welcome: just contact me at info(at)vmwaros.org, and I will place here any mirror link. If you are interested also in hosting the future releases, even better. In the meanwhile, user RedskullDC of Amiga.org forum has placed a torrent for VmwAROS beta 0.5. Thanks for helping me! :-)

EDIT: Thanks to Jan Zahurancik of AmiKit, we have our first mirror at AmiKit website.
EDIT: Thanks to John2007, who uploaded file, we have a second mirror at Free.fr.

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot