Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Dec 31, 2007

Help needed for development tools

Now that the end-user stuff in VmwAROS is OK, I'd really love to set up a decent development chain. This involves, but not limits to, Murks!IDE 0.5.3 and all the things I can place in work:Development. My problem with this, as I pointed out many times, is that I'm no developer at all, so I'd need help from actual AROS developers for setting up everything.

My goal is allowing people to code their applications in VmwAROS directly, using all the builders/interpreters already available, even without using Murks. But, at the same time, I want to preserve order in the Work: directory structure, placing everything in /Development. Who'll be so kind to help me? Place your answers in this forum topic:

> Contribute to VmwAROS development dept (it's free).

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot