Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Jan 9, 2008

Strange YAFS issues

First of all, I really would like to thank Nic Andrews for his help: he provided me a customized muimaster.library version which acts like a v41 one, but has all new stuff provided by the most recent (v19) version, allowing VmwAROS run both existing applications and newer versions of Wanderer, which have some new features VmwAROS can't miss: automatic all-files view for foreign filesystems, FFS disk validation and so on. VmwAROS beta 0.6 will have a custom SwitchMuiMaster utility updated to support also this special muimaster.library version.

Other works on VmwAROS proceed fine, I have implemented a working version of VmwUpdate and updated system files to Jan 08 nightly build. Everything runs fine, however I'm getting a very strange issue with YAFS ftp server, which VmwAROS uses to share files with the host operating system. I can't list files from FTP clients anymore, while I can still actually download them using the simple command-line FTP client provided by Windows (here is a screenshot which proves it, please read description). It's like something prevents DIR command to give the right output, and I can't figure out what it is. If you have any clue or a solution, please post it here.

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot