Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Oct 19, 2020

Goodbye old site!

Hello and welcome to the new Icaros Desktop's website. Starting from today, this will be the new look of our home in the Internet. We've changed our old blog template with a new one, because it didn't behave well with Blogspot's new interface and preview images got corrupted in the home page. We kept the old look until the old interface was still available, but once Google got rid of it we had no other option than changing it (well, to be honest: I contacted Sora Templates to have it fixed, but I never got a reply and I decided to buy a new template. After all, the old one was getting old...). I hope something like this won't ever happen again:

There will be a little transition time before the site will be completely adapted to the new template, in the meanwhile please accept my apologies if something is broken.

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot