Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

May 19, 2019

Interview by Komoda & Amiga Plus


I really would like to thank our friend Don Rafito from polish magazine Komoda & Amiga Plus, who kindly decided to interview me, Paolo Besser (Icaros mantainer), and publish a four-page article with my views, thought and rants about Aros, Amigas, Icaros and so on. :-)

He's also been so kind to send me a printed copy of the magazine (issue #12, if you'd like to order it), which I've read with great interest. Komoda & Amiga Plus is a great mag, available in polish and english languages, with interesting articles, good reviews, amazing interviews printed on thick, premium quality paper. For Icaros Desktop, it's been a pleasure to be featured there, and I am very proud of it! So... what are you waiting for? Grab your credit card and order your copy!

> Komoda & Amiga Plus website



Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot