Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Mar 1, 2008

VmwAROS on the real box

Users often asked me for an installable version of VmwAROS, which is not currently on my agenda. However, I've just installed VmwAROS files on my real AROS Box. To do this, I used the CD/DVD burning program FryingPan, whose demo version has the ability to create at least ISO files. All system and application files of VmwAROS can be stored on a single CD-ROM, so I created an ISO image of my virtual machine's files and I placed it in my PUB: drawer, I moved it on my host operating system with Windows' command line FTP client, and then I burned it with Nero. After doing this, I simply copied back all file to their places in the destination machine. I needed only some tweaking and it worked.

> FryingPan website

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot