New from Icaros Desktop 2.0.1
- fixed missing locale from update 2.0.2
- fixed missing images in themes from update 2.0.2
+ this also fixes the parent button not showing in 68K Wanderer
- fixed BOCHS scripts for freedos and linux
- added italian locale for DOpus 5 Magellan
- AROS core system files from Jan 6, 2015
- Updated Protrekkr to latest version
- Updated HarmonyPlayer to latest version
- DOpus 5 can now open Windows Media Files with MPlayer
- Added YouTubeCenter to OWB scripts
+ enable it from Scripts option to download YouTube videos!
- removed offending themes that previously crashed AROS
Icaros Desktop 2.0.3 is available in all usual flavours: the whole Live! and Light ISO versions (for new installations) and as update package for pre-existing installations of Icaros Desktop 2.0.1 or 2.0.2.
To install it on Icaros Desktop 2.0, you will need to correctly update to v2.0.1 first (using LiveUpdater v1.8a).
To update Icaros Desktop 2.0.1 or 2.0.2 to 2.0.3 from a Internet-connected machine, please run LiveUpdater on your Icaros PC and choose the 'Internet' option. The package will be downloaded and installed automatically. Otherwise, you may choose to download the package from Icaros' downloads page and move the file onto your Icaros installation. In this case, please use LiveUpdater's 'File' option to locate the update package archive.
For new installations, on a blank hard drive, please use ISO files provided in Live! and Light editions. Live! edition includes a huge collection of 3rd party applications, games and demos, and provides the complete AROS SDK for software development. Light edition, on the other hand, includes bare system files with mandatory Icaros applications only.