- Kernel and system files from May 1st, 2013
- updated Nouveau driver: it should fix screen corruption on many Nvidia cards
- updated audio and network drivers
- new Boot preference program to customize first Grub menu entry
- wireless manager should now have proper icon
- wireless manager GUI can now be disabled
- fixed many regressions, bugs and quirks
- updated FlexCat, codesets library and additional Zune classes
- added Pushover to games
- updated AROS shell manual with version 0.81
- added HELP utility to show CLI commands online-help
- updated libgtk-mui
- added ntpsync to network CLI utilities (sync time with internet time servers)
- fixed icon for system/CLI
- fixed icon tooltypes for many emulators in extras/emu
- updated Sqrxz3 in Games
- added SFSundelete to filesystem utilities
- fixed "Internet" option in LiveUpdater not calling wget correctly
Icaros Desktop 1.5.2 is available in three formats: Live! DVD, Light CD and Update Pack. Pick your favourite one in our Download page.
UPDATING FROM ICAROS 1.5.1
Icaros Desktop 1.5.1 and 1.5.1+Patch01 installations can be easily updated to version 1.5.2 with LiveUpdater. Just download Icaros Desktop Update Pack from v1.5.1 to v1.5.2 and store it somewhere on your hard drive, run LiveUpdater, choose the "File" option and select the downloaded archive. LiveUpdater will replace older files with new ones. Users who didn't perform a "full installation" of Icaros Desktop Live! 1.5.1 please read this.
Icaros Desktop is free, but keeping it updated requires time, efforts and dedication. If you wish to suopport it, please donate some bucks to our donation page.