Another little update for Icaros Desktop 1.3.3 is available for download. This patch introduces all the latest improvements from Krzysztof Smiechowicz (the ones he sent to AROS-EXEC.org on Jan. 20), but includes also latest updates to Zune NList classes and fixes AmiBridge's "ADD ADF" script, which didn't work correctly when the "AROS A1200" option was used for Amiga™ games. This update must be installed after patch 01 and 03, using the usual LiveUpdater tool in sys:Tools/LUPD. Here's a complete list of bugfixes:
- icon.library - fixed all reported regressions, OS4 icons now work
- iconification - fixed all reported crashes/freezes of de-iconification
- Zune - Zune windows will now remember their position and size on exit based on the "forget on exit"/"remember on exit"/"save on exit" Zune setting
- Zune - no more graphic garbage on borders when using NList class (ZuneARC and others were affected bt the issue)
- AmiBridge - using the AROS A1200 option for AGA games now works as expected
As usual, all patches are available in our downloads page.