Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Nov 20, 2009

Posting this from my Icaros netbook...

In Italy we say "un'immagine vale mille parole", an image worths one thousand words, and I frankly couldn't be happier this time: Hitchhikr has posted on AROS-EXEC a new driver for RTL8169 and similar network adapters, which eventually covers also my netbook's one. So now I can do networking with Icaros on my Acer Aspire One, and that's another important piece of the puzzle, before having a complete Icaros mini-laptop. Since I recently got also 1024x600 resolution correctly supported (thanks, Csami) and USB was already working fine, the last thing that I really miss on the netbook is sound. But I'm faithful it will come, a day or another. It would also be good to have wireless connection, but wi-fi requires some more work for AROS developers, and cabled networking is already a great news.

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot