Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Mar 17, 2009

VmwAROS 1.0 reviewed by Amiga Future

German and international magazine Amiga Future has covered VmwAROS (now Icaros Desktop) in two different articles, overally 4 pages: a complete review of the first "point release" of our distribution and an amazing interview with myself. I say it's amazing because usually I am the one that makes the questions, and this time I had to answer... Anyway, I must thank the editor in chief Andreas Magerl and all the editors involved for the space they have kindly dedicated to VmwAROS, and for taking so much care, in their magazine, of the whole AROS world. In issue 77 there are also many AROS related news and this is really important. On Amiga Future's website you can read the first page of the review: please buy the mag (and support who is somehow supporting us) to read the second. I only quote a passage that should make us all feel really proud: "if you seriously try AROS, you'll certainly reach the conclusion that it's become an amazingly stable, advanced and absolutely worthy AmigaOS-like operating system".

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot