Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Mar 27, 2009

Icaros Desktop is faster than VmwAROS

You don't believe it? Well, you have to see this video! It shows MPlayer opening 4 videos (two of them at DVD quality) without any noticeable framedrop or audio syincing problems. This result was practically impossible under VmwAROS 1.0.2, at least using the old files and program versions. I'm sorry for the quality of the footage, but for now I can use only my smartphone for these kind of jobs...


Icaros Desktop 1.1 opening 4 videos on AROS from paolo besser on Vimeo.

I have also another good news for you. Since this distribution is growing in popularity, I finally activated a web hosting service, so there will be an official location for our files: free hosting services will be still used for temporary mirroring.

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot