Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Nov 8, 2008

Progresses on icons and other funny things

I think there are two good news I should share with you. Ken's icons are working fine on the development platform of VmwAROS: Ken has made all the missing def icons for AROS and, thanks to Matthias Rustler, I could integrate them in my personal sources. If you'd like to see them in "action" just click the image on the top left corner: you'll see the env:SYS directory both with quiet and selected status icons. Compiling the system files will allow me to choose the right programs to open files, so in the next releases of VmwAROS you'll see always less icons opening with an error.

The second big news regards AROS compiling itself. I'm in touch with Stanislaw Szymczyk, who has made this possible, and thanks to his help I hope to transform VmwAROS in the best development environment for AROS. Obviously I'll need all the possible feedback and help from other AROS developers too, because I strongly believe in this area of the project.

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot