Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Jun 21, 2008

Some maquillages before releasing

Some days ago I sent a message on our forum asking for volouteers to do some beta testing, and got some answers. I'm using their feedbacks to correct bugs and make some improvements to the distribution before releasing it. I think it's correct to say that VmwAROS VE 0.8 is ready, but I'm waiting to complete debugging on VmwAROS LIVE! to release both the same day.

In the meanwhile, I'm happy to announce that the recently released E programming language interpreter PortablE has been included in VmwAROS and will be available in the incoming 0.8 version, for both VE and LIVE! flavours. Developers should find this new release more interesting than the prevoius ones, since a working C and C++ IDE (Murks 0.6.0) has been included. Some feedback from the developing people would be welcome, however, in order to help VmwAROS' "programming skills" increase.

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot