Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Mar 19, 2008

The net, the IDE and the PlayStation

There are people I'd really want to thank for their efforts. They are Michael Grunditz, Kryzsztof Smiechowicz, Heinz-Raphael Reinke and Martin Hansson. I've personally contacted them to fix some SimpleMail, Murks!IDE and YAFS issues before the next beta release of VmwAROS, and they went immediately on them, giving me support, answering to all my silly questions, sending me the files I needed. I really like this open-mind and collaborative spirit, which also motivates my efforts to keep this distribution up-to-date.

There's also another good news for today: someone is playing PlayStation games on VmwAROS! AmiDog has released a closed beta of his FPSE PlayStation emulator for AROS, and it seems to run nice on VmwAROS too (well, you'll need a faaaast real machine, though). Aros-Exec's user MANU has posted some nice screenshots in this message. I've contacted AmiDog for some further testing and eventually the inclusion in VmwAROS: I'll keep you informed.

Vrally on VmwAROS

Vrally on VmwAROS

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot