Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Mar 6, 2008

Back from the future

We are back from 2013, seriously. I think anyone who used VmwAROS betas 0.5 and 0.6 at least once has noticed the wrong date in AmiStart's calendar. It was an old AROS bug which prevented the operating system from reading correctly the date from BIOS. Today, however, I successfully updated VmwAROS system files with today's nighlty build and... it's magically gone. No more december 2013! So I'd encourage any VmwAROS user to do the same: just pick up today's nightly on the AROS site, mount the iso as CD-ROM (or burn it on an actual CD-R) and launch VmwUpdate (you can find it in My Software > System option of AmiStart). Follow the instructions and, after reboot, you should be OK too.

PS: oh, yes, I finally decided to fix those ugly colors. And sorry for the italian behavior of the screenshot...

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot