Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Feb 29, 2008

Burn baby, burn!

It's quite a lot since I last updated this website, I know, but real job (and real life) took me away from VmwAROS. However, I got some spare time again and I restarted pokeing around this little distribution: today I added a beta version of SimpleMail and the unregistered version of FryingPan, allowing VmwAROS to send and receive emails, and also (in theory) to burn CD and DVDs... well, the last one not completely, since it will be the demo version only and I have still to fix some little issues to make it work as expected. Click on the thumbnail for a larger version of the screenshot.

...and, of course, AROS system files have been updated to feb 28th, 2008 nightly build (edit: just to notice thist nightly is totally broken, so I had to revert to Jan 13th ones...).

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot